Remove Ads From Your Life!

Coming to the point, here are the software, apps, ROM, OS, Chrome Extension I use to remove ads, trackers, unnecessary updates, privacy infringing automated data collection services and increase the performance of the device and my productivity.

OS for Laptop/PC:

  • I am using "Windows 10 AME" instead of Windows 10.

Why?

  • No privacy trackers
  • No Edge Browser
  • No constant unnecessary updates from Windows
  • No Cortana
  • No Windows Media Player
  • No spyware from Windows
  • No metro apps
  • Good old fast Windows 7 start menu!

OS for Phones:

  • I am using "Pixel Experience" instead of MIUI.

Why?


Apps:

  • Block ads & trackers systemwide: Blokada
  • Use Vanced YouTube & Vanecd YouTube Music instead of official builds: Vanced Manager (I have attached the current working link but if the domain is changed in the future as I have noticed they change it sometime - just google "youtube vanced" and you'll get the new website's link)
    • Watch Video (if you think that in that video, you're using MIUI - yeah, because back then I didn't know about Pixel Experience ROM :) )
  • Use Instander instead of Instagram: Instander

Chrome Extension:


NOTE: I AM JUST SHARING MY EXPERIENCE. ANY COINCIDENCE BY USING ANY OF THE ABOVE OS/ROM/APP(s)/SERVICE(s) REPRESENTS ONLY AND ONLY RESULTS OF YOUR ACTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY.