Best Sites To Get What You Want: 'MUST KNOW' FOR GEEKS!

I've seen many people wondering that "I can't find the latest WhatsApp Beta apk", "I can't find mod of this application", "How can I root my phone?", "Which is the best website to download games?", "How can I edit my PDF, how can I merge it?" etc.

So these are the best sites(not by any rank - but from my personal experience) to get your stuff and save your time.

"ALL THE MENTIONED WEBSITES ARE FREE🤘"


1. Docs

Merge, split, compress, convert, rotate, unlock and watermark PDFs:


2. Media

Convert YouTube Video to Audio:


Free background music:


3. Games

Download the latest PC games"


4. Softwares

Download any kind of software:

7. Movies

Hollywood movie with the best quality and minimum size(just for the information):

[TORRENTING IS LEGAL BUT DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL/COPYRIGHT CONTENT OR PIRACY IS ILLEGAL]

6. About Android 

Download the latest APKs:


Any doubt regarding Android (like rooting, mod, etc.):


Download premium apps of PlayStore for free:


7. EVERYTHING YOU NEED

1337x.to

[TORRENTING IS LEGAL BUT DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL/COPYRIGHT CONTENT OR PIRACY IS ILLEGAL]