Best Video Editors And Converters

Since I stared my new YouTube channel, I have to find best and simple video editor among vast availability of editors.So here I listed some best video editors(I think) and converters that I use to create and edit videos.

1.Camtasia Studio 9


Best software for editing videos in simple ways.(personally I'm using this software for making YouTube video)

2.Wondershare Video Editor


Alternative software for Camtasia Studio.

3.Filmora


This is another simple and powerful video editor.This also can be used for alternative of Camtasia Studio.

4.Total Video Converter


I think this is best converter I found since last few years.
  • We can convert video for pocket players(iPhone,iPod,Pocket PC,Any Cellphone etc.)
  • Burn video for DVD,SVCD,VCD,Audio CD,DivX DVD
  • Convert into animation files like GIF,FLV,SWF
  • Obviously convert into various video file type like 3GP,ASF,MOV,MP4,AVI etc. and also into JPEG Images.
  • Convert into different types of audio like MP3,AC3,MP2,AMR,WAV,M4A etc.
  • Plus, video can be convert into AVCHD & HD Video.
  • Download Total Video Converter

See also :